The Way We Do Business
White Storm is headed up by Simon who starting washing pans in the Alps in 1994. He got promoted to waxing skis in 1998 and Solène joined him in 2011, making the team complete . The company that believes in offering a great service at a fair price.
Our team is on the ground in resort:
- Waxing skis into the early hours.
- Delivering skis in all weather conditions.
- Meeting you at the side of the piste to change a helmet for your child.
- Making sure you’re happy and comfortable.
- Sharing the best tips to make the most of your holidays.
We are a real company operating a business, not just another website.
The way we see it is simple: we love skiing and we think you should too. So we do everything we can to make sure you have a great time here.
We have enough seasons under our belts to think we know what we’re talking about when it comes to ski rental and having fun on snow. So we take the time; to listen to your preferences, your concerns, to get you into boots that fit and on skis that match your hopes and dreams. Chances are we’ll even try to be funny doing it.
We train our staff – hard. They have first hand experience on our range, as they test it at the beginning and throughout the season. That means they’re able to offer actual advice on the best skis for you in the current snow conditions. And we take feedback – yours and theirs – very seriously when it comes to choosing next year’s kit.
We have a mix of French and British staff, so you can expect no language barriers.
Over the years, we’ve been recommended by many tour operators and we are rather proud about it. See our partners section for a detailed list.
Our Promise To You
We promise the following:
- To provide quality, serviced equipment.
- Fit and adjust boots correctly and resolve any problems quickly and efficiently.
- Provide helmets for all children and adults.
- Offer a mobile delivery service when pre-booked, every week of the season.
- Provide a free pick-up service between your accommodation and the shop when booked in advance. In Courchevel anyways.
- Advise on the best skis for the conditions.
Questions We shall attempt to answer any question you have relating to the resorts we cover, your ski holiday and winter sports equipment. We reply to emails within 24 hours. Our email address is email@example.com